Fast curing, high performance adhesive for permanent repairs to most rigid plastic parts.
Can be sanded and overpainted
Non-sag and shrink
• Can be sanded and over painted
• Excellent gap filling properties
• Once cured, PLAST X ‘A’ provides a bond of excellent strength and durability
• Bonds to Ferrous Metals & Aluminium, Zinc and Galvanised Metal, GRP / SMC/ Thermoset
Composites, Ridgid Thermoplastics and Wood
• Reduces risk of fire from the welding process.
• Reduces the risk of panel deformation & distortion due to overheating.
• Reduces corrosion by bonding and sealing in one operation.
• Used to secure dissimilar substrates e.g. steel to SMC.
• Bonding reduces labour time and material costs and does not require a specialist operator.
PLAST X ‘A’ is suitable for use on the following substrates:
• Ferrous Metals & Aluminium
• Zinc & Galvanised Metal
• GRP/SMC/Thermoset Composites
• Rigid Thermoplastics